Patio, terrace, and balcony projects made with fiberglass offer several advantages: optimal resistance, minimal maintenance (water and soap) and an extended lifespan. Its malleability, versatility and vast selection of colors and formats, coupled with the material’s affordability, make it an option that’s entirely in sync with Quebec’s budgets and climate fluctuations.
The Patio de ville team offers many lines and models of fiberglass balconies, patios, and terraces, comprised of panels specially designed for outdoors.
- Material that’s both sturdy and lightweight
- A variety of shapes and dimensions
- Customized cuts and sizes
- Wide selection of colors
- Airtight and waterproof
- Resistant to insects and mold
- Freeze, fire, ultraviolet ray, and discoloration resistant
- Extremely easy maintenance
- Preferred choice of many property owners
In a nutshell
Whether it be for a patio, balcony or terrace, outer coverings made of fiberglass are preferred by those seeking a simple, turnkey, affordable and hassle-free solution.
It's tremendously easy maintenance (water, soap, brush), its ironclad impermeability, versatility, the near-infinite number of configurations, dimensions, and colors.